The thought of even writing this post, especially after reading through last year’s, makes me all teary-eyed. It might have been another year of progression and all that, but I’m still a little emotional wimp when it comes down to it!
Everyone knows the best way to work out what you actually did all year is to look through your Instagram page, so here’s the highlights of 2014 as visualised through little square photos…
My highlights of 2014 were…
- Making things “official” with my incredible boyfriend Mat (sorry, MUSH!) and also moving in with him so we can save for our first house
- Travelling to the Alps for the fourth(!!) time for more snowboarding fun
- Running the Race For Life with my chum Caroline, where we raised a whopping £446 for Cancer Research UK
- Holidaying in Mallorca and actually filming a decent vlog
- Getting that all important promotion from paid intern to assistant at work
- Then leaving my job… but getting myself a shiny new one (+ another promotion) at a lovely digital agency!
- A NYE wedding with Mat’s family and friends, which was the perfect end to a great year.
It’s really been such a progressive year for me, achieving lots of the goals I set for myself last year and even going beyond them to push myself further and further.
Moving Forward in 2015
2015 will be all about progressing further in my career (as always), getting rid of my hefty overdraft and saving up LOTS for a first house deposit with Mat. Basically becoming as financially stable as possible, which is always hard after fully leaving your student lifestyle where the money seems to appear out of nowhere!
If you’ve read this far, congrats, and also a HUGE thank you for all of your support this year and especially to those amazing loyal readers who take the time to visit my little corner of the internet every single time I post. I appreciate every view and every comment and hopefully I’ll continue to grow the blog and give you much more content in 2015.
What are your goals/resolutions for 2015?